Get A Quote
The videography business is one that is in demand around the world. Any party, holiday, or event can enjoy the advantages of the services. The videos make the event more memorable and provide a clear recollection of what happened. It seems like there are numerous reasons why videography services should be desired. However, the decision to hire these services should come with a lot of thought. It would be in the best interests of any person to research before hiring any event videographers. Here is a review of what you should consider when selecting an event videography service.
- Who will be editing your video? If this is the first time you are using such services, then make sure you get familiar with all that they require and ensure that they will not mess up your video by putting bad edits into it. When choosing videographers, find out who is editing your video; ensure that they have sufficient experience in producing videos that look professional. If the company offers video editing services, then find out if they have a team of editors.
- How many cameras are they going to use? When shooting an event, make sure that you ask how many video cameras are going to be used. If not enough cameras are used, then the videographer might have a tough time capturing all angles of the event. It is also important for you to check if there are going to be people doing photography during your event as well. The two types of professionals should work in unison to capture everything that is happening at the event from a number of different angles.
- What type of equipment are they going to use and what is the quality of their work? Today, there are numerous types of video cameras that videographers have at their disposal. You should ask about what equipment they are going to use. Also, find out how many cameras will be used. It is also best to research on the professional’s website and see exactly what type of work they produce. The videos will provide you with an idea of how serious the videographer is about the work that they do.
- How long has the company been in business? Videography businesses come and go, but a trustworthy company should have been in business for more than 3 years. Find out how long the company has been in business and find out if they have sufficient experience in producing videos. Such information will help you determine their level of professionalism and the expertise that they bring to the table.
- Have you seen any of their videos? It is best to view some of their videos before hiring them to work on your party or event. The more recent the video, the better. You can easily view a demo video on the company’s website and make comments about it. Similarly, if you know any other parties that have used their services, then ask them about what they thought about it; try getting feedback from them about what they thought about their services.
Professional event videography professionals need an assortment of equipment to record their footage.
Some of the most important and widely used pieces of equipment are:
- Camera: a camera is absolutely necessary for capturing footage during events. The camera used should be preferably high definition, automatic focus (yielding sharp images), sharp contrast, and a fantastic wide-angle lens.
- Camera stabilizer: this device is used to keep cameras level while they’re filming so that videos don’t have the chance of being shaky or blurry. The best kinds can assist in producing professional quality films by smoothing out the bumps on tough terrains such as rocky fields or forests with many fallen trees/leaves.
- Tripod: similar to other stabilizers, it is used to keep cameras stable. Tripods are usually useful when filming over a long period of time or when the professional is using a larger camera.
- Wireless microphone: it can be used to capture sound from a distance or from speakers giving a speech on stage. It is also helpful for getting comments from those who wish to give feedback/suggestions at an event but are stuck in the back of the room and cannot be heard by the speaker or filmers.
- Flash drives/memory cards: all recordings made by videographers should remain safe because they may need access to them at any point in time. It’s also very helpful when the event is finished and the organizers are looking to make use of footage in videos, slideshows, or other programs.
- Additional lighting: getting decent footage can be hard when filming at night or in areas that lack enough light. However, having additional lighting equipment such as spotlights make things much easier by providing sufficient lighting for cameras to film clearly.
Our team is capable of providing high-quality videography services for any kind of event. Our team has a wide variety of equipment and abilities that allow us to provide professional quality service to our clients.
Elite Video of Austin has a skilled and trained team that includes past professionals in various fields, who are able to provide high-quality videography services for any type of event. We have gone above and beyond by not only providing high-quality equipment but also offering them at a lower rate than those other companies.
Our team has been providing quality videography services for quite a while now, and we are starting to become renowned for our excellent service to our clients. We understand that not every client can afford to pay over $1,000 per hour for a videographer or camera operator. That is why we have decided to lower the cost while simultaneously improving service by providing full-service packages, including all of our equipment, catering services, and technical expertise in one package deal.
Get in touch for a customized package that includes technical expertise and full service. We are Elite Video of Austin and we’ve been providing high-quality videography services for quite some time now. Our team is knowledgeable about the industry and has all the latest gadgets to make sure you’re getting only the best! Call us today for more information!
Call Us! 512-886-2608